House for Sale
Amazing Opportunity - 1884m² Development Site in Prime Position + Endless Options!
Property ID 1958853This rare and tightly held blue chip site is located within 4.5kms of the CBD and benefits a north facing riverfront location with spectacular views of the dazzling lights of the Brisbane City, New Farm Powerhouse and beyond.
The sites have a collective area of 1,884m2 and are identified within the CR2 Character Infill Zone.
What's on offer?
Two existing homes offered for Tender:
• 74 Wynnum Rd, Norman Park
• 78A Wynnum Rd, Norman Park
Lot 1 RP12536
9.3m frontage to river
•78a Wynnum Rd, Norman Park
Lot 2 RP84464
Your options are many and varied:
• Extend existing Award-Winning contemporary home at 74 Wynnum Rd to take full advantage of the neighbouring 78a Wynnum Rd allotment.
• Demolish both existing properties and develop into one substantial residence or multiple residences (subject to B.C.C. approval).
• Note the land slopes towards the river allowing the site to maintain the river views from anywhere on the property.
Rarely do post-war riverfront properties of this magnitude present themselves to the market on large parcels of land; these are "rare as hen's teeth"; this may be your last opportunity to secure a property of this calibre.
This slightly sloping block is an outstanding investment or development opportunity, situated in Brisbane's most loved and historic suburb of Norman Park, just 4.5km from the CBD.
This is an exceptional opportunity to purchase in a sought-after, inner-city growth suburb in Brisbane!
Contact Damon Warat for an information memorandum and to arrange a viewing.
Disclaimer - We have made our best endeavours to provide accurate information. We accept no responsibility for any errors or admissions. Buyers are encouraged to do their own research.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.